Revuze is looking for an experienced analyst to join our Customer Success team!
As a Revuze analyst, you will be responsible to drive data analysis and produce actionable insights for our key global accounts. In this role you will work closely with our enterprise clients and work internally across all departments: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product. Responsibilities
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience developing client presentations for Global Fortune 100 companies – conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis (executive summaries, industry trends, customer segmentation, competitive analysis, brand equity/profiling models, social listening, etc).
- Experience turning abstract data, such as focus group verbatim, open ended questions and in-depth interviews into actionable insights.
- Experience querying data and modeling it for fast insight access, using advanced excel, SQL and BI tools.
- Experience translating research findings into actionable insights to drive marketing strategy and product improvement using creative visualization (graphs, charts, decision trees, process flows).
- Native level English speaker – verbal, writing and presentation skills.
- Advanced Excel, SQL and BI knowledge
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and actionable insights into client presentations.
- Passion to work in a start-up environment and meet tight deadlines
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org